Luscious Cream Cheese Pancakes with Fresh Berries
There’s nothing like fluffy Cream Cheese Pancakes with Fresh Berries to start your day! The combination of cream cheese and fresh berries gives the pancakes a delicate taste.
Servings 4 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese softened and cut into cubes
- 6 large eggs
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- 3 tbsps extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 cup blueberries fresh
- 1 cup strawberries fresh, sliced
- 2 tbsps monk fruit optional, powdered
- real maple syrup to serve
Add cream cheese, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to a high-powered blender.
Cover and blend on high until completely smooth.
Heat a cast iron griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
Once hot, add ½ tablespoon olive oil to griddle and spread around with a rubber spatula.
Pour 3 small pancakes onto the griddle (approximately 2-3 tablespoons each), leaving enough space in between so they don’t run together.
Cook until the edges just begin to turn brown and the pancakes are set, approximately 3-4 minutes.