Looking for a delicious and healthy dinner option? Look no further than pineapple beef stir fry! This dish is incredibly easy to make and is packed full of flavor.
The best part? You can use whatever kind of beef you prefer in this dish. Whether you go with flank steak (our choice), top round steak, or sirloin, the end result will be amazing.
So what are you waiting for? Get started on this tasty stir fry today!
When it comes to quick and easy dinners, stir fry is a great option for busy families. Not only is it incredibly simple to make, but it’s also equally delicious.
Plus, stir fry is a great way to use up any leftover vegetables you may have in your fridge.
In just a few minutes, you’ll have a healthy and delicious meal that the whole family will enjoy.
What Kind of Beef Goes in Stir Fry?
You can use any type of beef you like for your beef stir fry, but I recommend using a cut that is relatively thin and easy to cook.
I usually use flank steak or sirloin steak for stir fries.
What can you serve with pineapple beef stir fry?
Some ideas for things to serve with your pineapple beef stir Fry include steamed rice, noodles, or quinoa.
You could also serve it with some steamed vegetables or a simple salad.
Tools You Will Need to Make Stir Fry
In order to make a stir fry, you will need a few basic cooking tools. These include
- a wok or large skillet
- a spatula or wooden spoon for stirring
- tongs to transfer the food
Tips for Making Stir Fry
• Make sure your pan is hot before adding the oil. This will help ensure that the food cooks evenly and doesn’t stick to the pan.
• Stir frequently so that the food doesn’t burn or stick to the pan.
• Don’t overcrowd the pan – add only enough food to fit comfortably in the pan without overcrowding. This will help ensure that the food cooks evenly.
• Make sure your ingredients are cut into similar sized pieces so that they cook evenly.
Exact measurements can be found in the recipe card below. Be sure to scroll down to print and save the recipe for later.
- coconut oil
- beef flank steak
- pineapple chunks
- soy sauce
Heat the coconut oil in a large high-sided skillet or wok over high heat. Add the beef and pineapple and season with a small pinch of salt and black pepper, if desired.
Stir-fry the beef and pineapple over high heat until the beef is cooked through and the pineapple develops a slight golden color, approximately 2-3 minutes.
Add the soy sauce and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes, or just until the mixture is warm and bubbly. Taste and season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.
Remove from heat and stir in the scallions. Transfer to individual plates and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Stir Fry Recipes
If you’ve enjoyed this recipe, you don’t want to miss the recipes I’ve shared below. They’re great alternatives to the Pineapple Beef Stir Fry featured here.
Let’s Sum Up
If you tried the recipe, share it with your family and friends on social media and write your review in the comment box.
Your reviews are invaluable; post them! This will help other users make their choice.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pound beef flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 2 ½ cups pineapple chunks
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- Heat the coconut oil in a large high-sided skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add the beef and pineapple. Season with a small pinch of salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cook the beef and pineapple over high heat until the beef is cooked through and the pineapple develops a slight golden color, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or just until the mixture is warm and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the scallions.
- Transfer to individual plates and serve immediately.