Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry is an easy and quick way to build something economical, healthy, and delicious for dinner. The combination of beef melting in your mouth and soft pineapple turns out to be unmatched, and the aromas of coconut oil perfectly complement this dish.
This popular Asian dish is equally suitable for the everyday menu and will take its rightful place on the festive table. Having tried the Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry, you understand that the time required to prepare this dish is well spent. Try it once; your whole family will like it.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Amazon & Walmart affiliate links are most often used.
Some useful tips
- It is advisable to use young beef or beef flank steak so that the dish turns out to be soft and does not have to cook for a very long time.
- Serve hot, garnish with chopped fresh herbs.
- The same principle can be used to prepare a delicious dish from any type of meat, including chicken.
- There are young peas, broccoli, carrots, large feathers of sweet, white onions as an addition to vegetables.
- Properly heat your pan because it is a key for a good stir fry.
- Use a large skillet because more surface area is better. In this way, you don’t overcrowd the ingredients.
How to Serve Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry?
It’s flavorful sumptuous, and a complete meal when served over hot rice or noodles. You can also garnish with thinly sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds. We will suggest you to serving over steamed white rice, but you can also use angel hair pasta or Asian rice noodles.
Is Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry a low-carb dish?
This Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry recipe is a healthy option and can be great as part of a low-carb diet. If you are on a keto diet, this is an ideal option for you.
Can pineapple help in cooking beef?
Besides providing great flavor, pineapple also helps to tenderize the meat while cooking. An enzyme, bromelain, in pineapple softens the meat by dividing proteins like collagen.
How to store and reheat Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry?
Leftover Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. The pineapple will lose its texture and taste if you freeze this dish. So, here we won’t suggest freezing!
You can reheat it in a skillet on the stovetop or in a microwave. The stove will help crisp up the stir fry pineapple and beef again. Just add a little oil to a skillet to reheat until warm.
How to keep stir fry from getting soggy?
It’s best to avoid overcrowding the pan to ensure a crisp stir fry. Too many ingredients at once will cause steam instead of fry. It is also essential to get your pan hot and allow the oil to heat up. It will help the ingredients avoid excess moisture and cook quickly.
Let’s Sum Up
If you tried the recipe, share it with your family and friends on social media and write your review in the comment box.
Your reviews are invaluable; post them! This will help other users make their choice.
5-Ingredient Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry It’s Incredible
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pound beef flank steak thinly sliced against the grain
- 2½ cups pineapple chunks
- 3 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- 3 scallions sliced thin
- Heat the coconut oil in a large high-sided skillet or wok over high heat. Add the beef and pineapple and season with a small pinch of salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Stir-fry the beef and pineapple over high heat until the beef is cooked through and the pineapple develops a slight golden color, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tamari or coconut aminos and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes, or just until the mixture is warm and bubbly. Taste and season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Remove from heat and stir in the scallions. Transfer to individual plates and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Visit my list of Baking, Cooking, Garden, and Kitchen Appliances favorites here on Amazon.
To Keep Up to Date with any New Recipes Follow our Facebook page here: Before & After Lunch Recipes.