You are going to enjoy this new homemade Sparkling Blueberry Maple Lemonade recipe! It’s is versatile, and its preparation does not require much effort and cost! Both kids and adults will love this drink, so it’s a great choice for backyard barbecues, too!
Summer! Time for long days, sitting on the terrace, swimming pools, and light, refreshing drinks. Summer is being loved because the abundance of seasonal berries and fruits gives almost unlimited possibilities for experimenting in the kitchen. In addition, all summer recipes should be as simple as possible and don’t require much time or effort.
Why should you try this drink?
If you have unexpected guests, planned guests, children’s birthdays, a good mood, or a bad day, Sparkling Blueberry Maple Lemonade is the best option for you. Vitamins contained in blueberries and lemon will increase your immunity and resistance to inclement weather.
Some Useful Tips for this Sparkling Blueberry Maple Lemonade
- Add a splash of fruit-infused vodka to create an adult version.
- The secret to this recipe is a touch of real maple syrup, which provides rich maple goodness without overpowering the flavor of lemon and blueberry.
- If you want to make this drink for more than 4 people, multiply it as many times as you need to accommodate everyone.
- Don’t use pre-squeezed lemon juice because it usually does not taste very good. Fresh lemon juice will give your lemonade the best flavor!
- During the ripening period of blueberries, this drink is very relevant, but you can also make this drink from frozen berries in winter.
- Strawberries or blackberries can be swapped for blueberries to make sparkling Strawberry/blackberry maple Lemonade.
- Do you know that if you microwave lemons, they are easier to squeeze? Just put the lemons in the microwave for a few seconds, or keep them at room temperature.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Amazon & Walmart affiliate links are most often used.
Visit my list of Baking, Cooking, Garden, and Kitchen Appliances favorites here on Amazon.
Super Refreshing Sparkly Blueberry Maple Lemonade
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 3 tbsp fresh mint crushed
- 1 tbsp real maple syrup or 2 tbsp if needed
- 3 tbsp honey locally made OR store bought works
- 3 cups water divided
- ½ cup lemon juice fresh
- 1 cup club soda
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Mint sprigs
- Fresh Blueberries
- Lemon wedges
- To prepare the blueberry maple simple syrup, combine the blueberries, mint, maple syrup, honey, and one quarter cup water in a small saucepan set over medium heat.
- Simmer until the mixture is heated through and starts to thicken, approximately 4-5 minutes. As the mixture simmers, gently press the blueberries with a wooden spoon to release juices while stirring to combine with the other ingredients.
- Remove from heat and pour through a fine mesh strainer to separate the solids. Reserve remaining liquid syrup and set aside to cool.
- Add lemon juice and remaining water to a large pitcher. Add blueberry maple simple syrup, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice and fill each 2/3 full with the blueberry lemonade mixture. Top off each glass with some club soda and garnish with sprigs of fresh mint, blueberries, and/or lemon wedges, if desired. Enjoy!
How to serve?
Serve Sparkling Blueberry Maple Lemonade in simple glasses or mason jars filled with ice and garnished with blueberries and lemon slices. You can also use frozen blueberries to keep the drink extra cold.
How to store the leftovers?
First will there be leftovers?
You can also keep this Sparkling Blueberry Maple Lemonade in the fridge for a week. You can also freeze it in ice cube trays for up to 6 months. The taste will remain the same.
Sparkling Blueberry Maple Lemonade Cocktail
You can easily turn the lemonade into a cocktail by substituting club soda with champagne. You can also add in some vodka to give it a little kick. More flavor can be achieved if you use flavored vodka (lemon vodka or blueberry vodka). But it will depend on your tastes as it could be too much flavor.
Health benefits from this Blueberry Maple Lemonade
Sparkling Blueberry Maple Lemonade is a refreshing and healthy drink because lemonade is sweetened with raw honey. Raw honey contains polyphenols, which are useful antioxidants for the human body. The vitamins and minerals in blueberries boost the immune system and reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease. This drink is also suitable for promoting sleep and providing freshness.
Let’s Sum Up
A bright and colorful refreshing drink with pleasure will be enjoyed by your family and friends in the summer heat if you serve it chilled with ice cubes. So, must try it once!
Did you make this? Be sure to let us know how you like it by leaving a review below!
To Keep Up to Date with any New Recipes Follow our Facebook page here: Before & After Lunch Recipes.