Looking for a tasty way to enjoy summer? This homemade sparkling Blueberry Maple Lemonade recipe is sure to hit the spot! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this refreshing drink is perfect for any occasion.
This homemade lemonade recipe is versatile, and its preparation does not require much effort or cost! So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!
Summer! Time for long days, sitting on the terrace, swimming pools, and light, refreshing drinks.
Summer is exploring the abundance of seasonal berries and fruits that give us an almost unlimited possibilities for experimenting in the kitchen.
In addition, all summer recipes should be as simple as possible!
Blueberry Maple Lemonade Recipe
There’s nothing quite like a refreshing glass of lemonade on a hot summer day. And while store-bought lemonade is convenient, it’s also easy to make your own at home.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a delicious batch of lemonade that will have your friends and family coming back for more.
Some Useful Tips for this Sparkling Blueberry Maple Lemonade
- Add a splash of fruit-infused vodka to create an adult version.
- The secret to this recipe is a touch of real maple syrup, which provides rich maple goodness without overpowering the flavor of lemon and blueberry.
- If you want to make this drink for more than 4 people, multiply it as many times as you need to accommodate everyone.
- Fresh lemon juice will give your lemonade the best flavor!
- During the ripening period of blueberries, this drink is very relevant, but you can also make this drink from frozen berries in winter.
- Strawberries or blackberries can be swapped for blueberries to make sparkling Strawberry/Blackberry Maple Lemonade.
- Do you know that if you microwave lemons, they are easier to squeeze? Just put the lemons in the microwave for a few seconds, or keep them at room temperature.
How to Serve the Lemonade
Serve Sparkling Blueberry Maple Lemonade in simple glasses or mason jars filled with ice and garnished with blueberries and lemon slices.
You can also use frozen blueberries to keep the drink extra cold.
How to Store the Leftovers
First will there be leftovers?
If so, you can also keep this lemonade in the fridge for a week. You can also freeze it in ice cube trays for up to 6 months. The taste will remain the same.
Sparkling Blueberry Maple Lemonade Cocktail
You can easily turn the lemonade into a cocktail by substituting club soda with champagne. You can also add in some vodka to give it a little kick.
More flavor can be achieved if you use flavored vodka (lemon vodka or blueberry vodka). But it will depend on your tastes as it could be too much flavor.
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 tbsp. fresh mint, crushed
- 1 tbsp. real maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3 cups of water, divided
- ½ cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1 cup club soda
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Mint sprigs
- Fresh blueberries
- Lemon wedges
To prepare the blueberry maple simple syrup, combine the blueberries, mint, maple syrup, honey, and one quarter cup water in a small saucepan set over medium heat.
Simmer until the mixture is heated through and starts to thicken, approximately 4-5 minutes. As the mixture simmers, gently press the blueberries with a wooden spoon to release juices while stirring to combine with the other ingredients.
Remove from heat and pour through a fine mesh strainer to separate the solids. Reserve remaining liquid syrup and set aside to cool.
Add lemon juice and remaining water to a large pitcher. Add blueberry maple simple syrup, to taste, and stir to combine.
Just a hint of real maple syrup is used in the simple syrup for this recipe. This adds a hint of rich maple goodness, without overpowering the other flavors.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 97Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 1g
Let’s Sum Up
Whether you’re looking for a refreshing drink to cool down with this summer or a tasty beverage to serve at your next party, blueberry maple lemonade is the perfect choice.
With just a few simple ingredients, this recipe is easy and quick to make. So what are you waiting for?
Get started on your own batch of delicious blueberry maple lemonade today!